Directions to The Philadelphia Hand Center at Lansdale, PA
From Route 309 Heading South (Allentown/Quakertown):
1. Take Route 309 south to Colmar.
2. Make a right turn onto Broad Street.
3. Stay on Broad Street for approximately 1.5 miles.
4. Make a left turn into the hospital driveway.
5. The Medical Arts Building is on the left hand side, opposite the Hospital.
From Route 309 Heading North (Philadelphia):
1. Take Route 309 north to Route 63 west (Welsh Road).
2. Continue on Welsh Road for approximately 3.6 miles. Welsh Road turns into Main Street.
3. Turn right at the traffic light for Line Street.
4. Continue on Line Street for about 1 mile.
5. Make a left into the hospital driveway.
6. The Medical Arts Building is on the right hand side, opposite the Hospital.
From Route 202 Heading South (Doylestown):
1. Take Route 202 South to the five points intersection where Routes 202, 309, and 463 cross.
2. Make a right onto Cowpath Road (Route 463).
3. Continue approximately 1 mile to the traffic light at Line Street.
4. Turn left onto Line Street and continue about ¼ of a mile to the hospital driveway on the right.
5. The Medical Arts Building is on the right hand side, opposite the Hospital.
From the Northeast Extension/Pennsylvania Turnpike:
1. Take the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike to Exit 31-Lansdale.
2. After leaving the tollbooths, make a left turn onto Sumneytown Pike.
3. Continue on Sumneytown Pike for almost 3 miles to Broad Street.
4. Turn left onto Broad Street.
5. Continue on Broad Street for about 3.5 miles.
6. Make a right turn at the traffic light into the hospital driveway.
7. The Medical Arts Building is on the left hand side, opposite of the Hospital.
From I-76 (Schuylkill Expressway):
1. Take I-76 to the Plymouth Meeting/Conshohocken/I-476 North exit.
2. Follow the signs for the Northeast Extension/I-476.
3. Follow directions 1-6 under "From the Northeast Extension/Pennsylvania Turnpike" as listed above.